Skip to content
- June 30 – Camp Independence adapted cycle fittings by Creative Mobility at Webster Groves Rec Center in the gym area. To make a reservation, email Bike Rack/Creative Mobility at firstname.lastname@example.org call 630-587-8100.
- July 10 – I Scream For Ice Cream (Trailnet) at the Cyclery in Edwardsville, IL
- July 29 – Camp Independence adapted cycle fittings – same as June 30.
- July 31 – Calhoun County Classic (Trailnet), at Pere Marquette State Park
- August 21 – Bottleneck Bridge (Trailnet) August, August 21 at Main Street, Festus, MO
- September 3 – Gateway Cup Ride to Unite
- September 11 – Tri My Best Adaptive Triathlon for school age children with motor disabilities. Go to www.stlouischildrens.org/trimybest for sign ups(athlete and volunteer).Contact Mary Eckhard for athlete application and moreinformation at (314) 305-2353. Tiffany Dill is Volunteer Coordinator, she can be emailed at email@example.com
Share This Story: